Re: Where can I get an inexpensive xbox?

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

> This is probably going to open me up to an Ultra-Spamtacular, but I was
> wondering if anyone knew when an American could get a really inexpenve,
> working xBox given that the console is going to be obsoleted in a few
> months by the 360.

At the store, my friend. If you buy a refurbished oen it's even
cheaper.

Btw, the Xbox will not be obsolete for quite some time, though the
price should drop once 360 is released. Buying one right now might not
be a good idea if you can spare a few months and wait until the 360 is
out.

  • Re: Where can I get an inexpensive xbox?
    ... > This is probably going to open me up to an Ultra-Spamtacular, ... > wondering if anyone knew when an American could get a really inexpenve, ... > working xBox given that the console is going to be obsoleted in a few ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Where can I get an inexpensive xbox?
    ... This is probably going to open me up to an Ultra-Spamtacular, ... wondering if anyone knew when an American could get a really inexpenve, ... working xBox given that the console is going to be obsoleted in a few ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: organic electrolytics in audio equipment?
    ... jamesgangnc wrote: ... They are obsolete in a couple years and in the scrape pile before they are 5 ... an American and someone who cares nought for power efficiency nor product ...
    (rec.audio.tech)
  • Re: Where can I get an inexpensive xbox?
    ... > This is probably going to open me up to an Ultra-Spamtacular, ... > working xBox given that the console is going to be obsoleted in a few ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)