Halo 2 levels

Hi all,

Probably a stupid question but how to you raise your personal level on Halo
2?

I seem to be forever stuck on 1 or 2 although I win loads of medals on Live,
yet loads of other people are in the 20's or higher.

How do I get a higher rating??

Thanx in advance!!

Hexen666

  • Re: Halo3 Legendary
    ... still have loads of Legendary to do. ... My brother got Halo 3 today so he ... [..getting old and still playing video games..] ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Halo3 Legendary
    ... still have loads of Legendary to do. ... My brother got Halo 3 today so he will probably be up for some co-op as well, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • My Halo wont start
    ... When i start my Halo it loads and when it's going to the gaming windowa error window comes, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • RE: Game Knowledge
    ... There are loads of action games at the moment. ... The best in my opinion is halo? ...
    (microsoft.public.games)