Re: QUESTION Please
- From: Andreas Kohlbach <ank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:41:14 -0400
monkeywintest wrote on 14. March 2010:
Some newer version of mame32 or UI runs slow as dog poop for me for
some reason on two computers. My favorite of all time version though
is .62 for it's simplicity and how solid if acts for older computers.
1. Your anti-virus is running while trying to play roms. Scan your rom
collection and then exclude your roms from future scans. Remember to
rescan when updating roms.
ahhhh, that might just be it.
Could somebody explain how to do rom updates? Can it be automated? I
believe I have the latest for now that I downloaded recently,
excellent speed from torrents I might add. I just haven't been really
that interested in
MAME for quite a while but when I get back into it it will last quite
a while. As it's always been for me.
As far as I know you cannot update the roms automatically.
And if you don't need (you don't need :-) up to date roms, there is no
need to hunt for them. As long they you are playing work.
Andreas (PGP Key available on public key servers)
50. [looks at workstation] "Say, what version of Dos is this running?"
--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say
- Prev by Date: Re: hey
- Next by Date: Re: Happy birthday Sinner
- Previous by thread: Re: QUESTION Please
- Next by thread: User statistics February 2010