Way of the Exploding Fist lookalike?

Anyone remember Way of the Exploding Fist on the various 8-bit micros? I
was wondering if there's a MAME game that's similar.

Any recommendations gratefully received.

Jim
--
"My idea of a fair fight: I'm in a main battle tank. My opponent
is 3 miles away, on a hill top, armed with a pistol."

  • Re: Service from New Micros is GREAT !!!!
    ... some vendors out there, I felt it only fair to let everyone know of ... the EXCEPTIONAL service I have received from New Micros!!! ... Anyway, both Randy and Dave at New Micros are great, and so I ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • Re: Service from New Micros is GREAT !!!!
    ... the EXCEPTIONAL service I have received from New Micros!!! ... Anyway, both Randy and Dave at New Micros are great, and so I ...
    (comp.robotics.misc)
  • CAN without transceivers
    ... currently have a project where we need to implement two micros on one ... similar experiences? ... Dave. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)