Re: Donkey Kong Jr. High Score Issue
- From: Scott Caldwell <lscottcaldwell@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:28:55 -0500
Real Nintendo games, such as Donkey, Donkey Kong Jr., Mario Bros.,
Popeye and others do NOT save high scores. There are aftermarket
hacks and kits that allow this, but original games will not.
Yes, I do own all of these, except Popeye.
Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
toshradio@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 20. August 2008:.It just seems a bit strange that there are some high scores listed on
the game as you begin - all Japanese names. Would be nice to get rid
of those. Alas, it may not be possible.
Stupid question, but could there be different ROMS out there that
behave differently in this regard?
Might be. Or config. My Donkey Junior saves my high scores.
- Prev by Date: Re: Donkey Kong Keyboard Problem
- Next by Date: Re: Video game ring tone
- Previous by thread: Re: Donkey Kong Jr. High Score Issue
- Next by thread: Perfect game of Asteroids