Re: I need help with mame

On Nov 10, 8:34 am, No One <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Brandenburg2...@xxxxxxxxx" <Brandenburg2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote innews:1194662242.586470.190880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Hello,
I downloadedmameand a few roms. Problem is I put the roms in the rom
file and it says it is there but when I try to runmameby audit the
games it never puts it in there. Any help would be appreciated.
Rob

1. Did you leave the roms zipped? (They must stay zipped)
2. Do you have any needed bios files?
3. Are the roms the right one for your version ofMame? (Roms sometimes
change)

It would help if you posted whichMameyou're using (Mame32, command line,
etc.), the version, and what roms you are trying to play.

I just downloaded mame32 the newest version and I am leaving the roms
zipped. They show up in the roms folder but when you audit the games
they never put them in the program??

  • Re: mame problems; getting started
    ... Yes you need the roms. ... downloaded MAME32. ... tons and tons of games are listed but none work. ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: I need help with mame
    ... I downloadedmameand a few roms. ... rom file and it says it is there but when I try to runmameby audit ... They show up in the roms folder but when you audit the games ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: I need help with mame
    ... I downloadedmameand a few roms. ... They show up in the roms folder but when you audit the games ... list of all the missing files. ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: 7-digit scoring on 6-digit displays (Embryon)
    ... player display is unbalanced with respect to the other displays; ... during test mode switch and solenoid identification. ... these 7-digit ROMs is a very acceptable approach. ... for owners of these games. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Mame32 software
    ... The Mame ROMs have exploded in size in the last few years. ... If you want to use your games with Mame32.105 I'd recommend doing the ... mame32, I experienced LOT of problems, the games won't start even I tried ...
    (alt.games.mame)