Re: I need help with mame
On Nov 10, 8:34 am, No One <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Brandenburg2...@xxxxxxxxx" <Brandenburg2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote innews:1194662242.586470.190880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
I downloadedmameand a few roms. Problem is I put the roms in the rom
file and it says it is there but when I try to runmameby audit the
games it never puts it in there. Any help would be appreciated.
1. Did you leave the roms zipped? (They must stay zipped)
2. Do you have any needed bios files?
3. Are the roms the right one for your version ofMame? (Roms sometimes
It would help if you posted whichMameyou're using (Mame32, command line,
etc.), the version, and what roms you are trying to play.
I just downloaded mame32 the newest version and I am leaving the roms
zipped. They show up in the roms folder but when you audit the games
they never put them in the program??
- Prev by Date: Re: I need help with mame
- Next by Date: Re: I need help with mame
- Previous by thread: Re: I need help with mame
- Next by thread: Re: I need help with mame