Re: User statistics October 2007

Ian Rawlings wrote on 05. November 2007:

On 2007-11-05, K.os <K.os023@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just realized that there probably isn't much point to writing this since
it probably won't make it through, but I can still try and hope! :-)

K.os, I guess for some reason I have you in my killfile. Not you, but
something which makes my local newsserver reject your articles. I hope I
found it now.

Did anyone hear something? Like a distant far-off shout?

No. ;-)
Old school arcade classics at <>
Tired of Windows malware but fear to try out Linux? Try a CD-live Linux which
does not touch your harddisk. Like <> or
<>. Find out if Linux works for you without any risk.