Re: Arcade game with Bees/Bugs in it, around 1989??

"GreatArtist" <wizzzer@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Anybody remember the name of an arcade coin op game that existed
around 1989, give or take a few years, which had lots of bees and/or
other bugs in it? I just remembered it had pretty good graphics and
was pretty fun to play.

it can be Exed Exes
Luis Silvio

  • Re: Arcade game with Bees/Bugs in it, around 1989??
    ... around 1989, give or take a few years, which had lots of bees and/or ... other bugs in it? ... all time, Exed Exes. ... of allowance trying to beat it and I still play it from time to time. ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Arcade game with Bees/Bugs in it, around 1989??
    ... around 1989, give or take a few years, which had lots of bees and/or ... other bugs in it? ... I just remembered it had pretty good graphics and ... but The End had bees/bugs: ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Arcade game with Bees/Bugs in it, around 1989??
    ... around 1989, give or take a few years, which had lots of bees and/or ... other bugs in it? ... I just remembered it had pretty good graphics and ... Exterminator? ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Arcade game with Bees/Bugs in it, around 1989??
    ... around 1989, give or take a few years, which had lots of bees and/or ... other bugs in it? ... I just remembered it had pretty good graphics and ... was pretty fun to play. ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Deep Blue chess computer
    ... "army of bugs" of GetClub? ... when a few of our bees got away. ... been posting from a public library, ... where computer time is restricted. ...
    (rec.games.chess.misc)