Re: I've already ordered mine...

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 11:53:34 +1000, Mark McDougall <markm@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ian Rawlings wrote:

On 2007-04-01, Desireless <chaeobods@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I haven`t been able to flush my toilet for the last 16 weeks, will
that affect my online gaming ping?

While your ping might be weak, I suspect that won't be an issue with
the pong.

ROTFL!! Classic Ian!

hehe touché!
I fear my UseNet...ting madskillz will be weak in this group.

  • Re: Ive already ordered mine...
    ... Ian Rawlings wrote: ... that affect my online gaming ping? ... ROTFL!! ... Classic Ian! ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Ive already ordered mine...
    ... that affect my online gaming ping? ... While your ping might be weak, I suspect that won't be an issue with ... the pong. ... Wasnt that an old game where you blasted off to fight the evil empire? ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Ive already ordered mine...
    ... that affect my online gaming ping? ... the pong. ... Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire! ...
    (alt.games.mame)