Re: Need help on building mame machine
- From: Skenny <Skenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:52:21 -0600
If you are planning on building your own cabinet: I just finished my
second one. Sorry, I didn't take time to take many pictures. Just a word(s) of advice: If you use a circular saw, do the cutting outside.
I cut off a lot of fingers and the blood stained my Mom's wood floors. you might want to wear a latex rubber (condom) over your nose
and mouth. (Be extremely careful with the saws) I cut myself twice (or three times) in the arm and cut my ankle once. Don't primer and paint until you have the bleeding stanched, or at least don't paint and primer the edges of your cuts, because the blood takes up more room than one would imagine and really stings. (I'm talking about where the tendons where two ligaments meet.) Check back here often, and check the links the other local fire department posted for you. As far as the software and wiring, I have found the biggest help from
these guys.. Good luck, and have fun... If you get frustrated (I did
more than once or twenty times), just take a break and drink good scotch which is loaded in antioxidants.
Wow, I sure hope those nuts are OK, Skenny.
Rest easy little guy, the nuts are fine and waiting for you,,,
- Prev by Date: Recommended Encoders (KE24 Encoder and the J-PAC )
- Next by Date: The Launcher is ready for download
- Previous by thread: Re: Need help on building mame machine
- Next by thread: Recommended Encoders (KE24 Encoder and the J-PAC )