Re: trying to run xmame on Fedora 5, loads but doesn't play
- From: Andreas Kohlbach <ankman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:10:22 -0400
Mark wrote on 06. September 2006:
I downloaded the current xmame (version 0.106) off x.mame.net
and compiled it on Fedora 5 Linux. The compile worked
fine but when I start it up with a rom, it loads them (in
this case for xevious), says "done" and then doesn't do
anything. Just wondering if anyone has a clue what
could hang that up.
I sometimes, cannot say when, have this too. I usually kill the X server
and restart it and it works again.
Old school arcade classics at <http://www.tombstones.org.uk/~ankman/>
Those who send me spam agree that I go to their web pages and also harvest
addresses. And that I will post them to the usenet to make them unusable. And
that I may flood their web forms with junk. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Marvel Super Heroes won't save High Score
- Next by Date: Re: Please identify this Pac-man variation.
- Previous by thread: trying to run xmame on Fedora 5, loads but doesn't play
- Next by thread: Re: trying to run xmame on Fedora 5, loads but doesn't play