Cabinet for noobie
- From: "JoeP" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 22 Aug 2006 18:21:20 -0700
I have had Mame on my computer for A while now and I'm sure most of you
are familiar with my desire to purchase a cabinet so I can have all my
Games in one place with real controls etc..... I've been scouring the
net to find what I would like and frnkly its pretty confusing. The
prefab stuff is rediculously expensive and there isn't much discount
for a build it yourself system. The regular arcade controls and Monitor
seem ideal and much easier now with the IPAC etc........So my questions
are what did you do for your cabinet (Build/Buy)? How much did it cost
and if you could do it all over what would you do?
And secondly is anyone in San Diego building these cabinets for a
reasonable price, or has one for sale?
- Prev by Date: Re: DAPHNE question...
- Next by Date: Re: Cabinet for noobie
- Previous by thread: HELP! Running mame32 for windows .106 anything higher and nothing plays!
- Next by thread: Re: Cabinet for noobie