Help with CMP needed

I've tried a few times to get it to work, but I can't seem to do it. I
want to do a scan of my images (titles, snaps, marquees, etc...) but I'm
not sure how to do it w/ CLR MAME Pro. Is there a website that walks users
through how to do it and where to get the proper datfiles?

--
___
Chuck Whitby - Founder

  • Looking for new software
    ... cropping - this is one I expect I may not find -on some analog video I ... Ken Burns affect - want to be able to zoom and pan on still images for ... titles - to be able to squeeze running video over to the side and have ... scrolling titles on the other side and also to have two levels of ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Reliable UK servers?
    ... merit titles, then it may be preferable to add titles to all of them, ... > close, then upload all pages - for a site with more than one page, ... all scripting, images, and stylesheets. ... I have no intention of stopping learning anytime soon. ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)
  • Re: Shameless plug - photos of the Class 700 Thameslink mock up
    ... on Fri, 31 Jan 2014, David Cantrell remarked: ... All you need apart from the titles, ... the titles of other images don't clutter up the ... screen space to the text, and much less to the images. ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Re: Torpedo Fire by SSI
    ... I can't believe titles from SSI were written in Basic. ... Actually I tried a few images from different sources. ... Could an old SSI game be this buggy or is AppleWin ...
    (comp.sys.apple2)