Help with CMP needed

I've tried a few times to get it to work, but I can't seem to do it. I
want to do a scan of my images (titles, snaps, marquees, etc...) but I'm
not sure how to do it w/ CLR MAME Pro. Is there a website that walks users
through how to do it and where to get the proper datfiles?

Chuck Whitby - Founder
East Coast Gaming Expo
"It's the games"

Relevant Pages

  • Looking for new software
    ... cropping - this is one I expect I may not find -on some analog video I ... Ken Burns affect - want to be able to zoom and pan on still images for ... titles - to be able to squeeze running video over to the side and have ... scrolling titles on the other side and also to have two levels of ...
  • Re: Reliable UK servers?
    ... merit titles, then it may be preferable to add titles to all of them, ... > close, then upload all pages - for a site with more than one page, ... all scripting, images, and stylesheets. ... I have no intention of stopping learning anytime soon. ...
  • Re: Shameless plug - photos of the Class 700 Thameslink mock up
    ... on Fri, 31 Jan 2014, David Cantrell remarked: ... All you need apart from the titles, ... the titles of other images don't clutter up the ... screen space to the text, and much less to the images. ...
  • Re: Torpedo Fire by SSI
    ... I can't believe titles from SSI were written in Basic. ... Actually I tried a few images from different sources. ... Could an old SSI game be this buggy or is AppleWin ...