Re: Question about roms...NOT A REQUEST!

"James D" <newsgroopie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I currently have mame ver.086 and seem to have a lot of the roms on ONE
> CD-ROM. Now I've noticed people that offer to burn backup copies for you
> running anywhere from 8-10 PVC's?! Has the mame collection grown so hugely
> that it now uses more that 40 GB of disk space? That seems like a very
> large
> expansion to me, unless someone has been working immensely on it.

My ROMS folder is 22Gb, and I'm missing a lot of CHD's

Kirk Johnson - Stretchin it wide since 1977.
http://www.thethirteenthstep.com/images/goatse-pwned.jpg

  • Re: Interesting MAME article
    ... DVDs cost £40 I'll eat my hat. ... group on whether or not to stop the 'for cost' charge. ... ROMs (which work with MAME, I know there are no MAME ROMs :-)). ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: old MAME not recognizing ROMs
    ... the MAME executable program and ROMs (and all ... I know these ROMs ... recognize the games I have loaded. ... Need to do another audit. ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Long time no MAME - and apparently Im way out of touch. Help?
    ... Wanted to get back into MAME - thinking of using my netbook as the ... But I downloaded version 0.136 and none of the ROMs I found apparently ... Some games need two roms to work. ... You need a torrent client. ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: mame32 games dont start
    ... Does he ever see the MAME32 ... Copyright 1997-2005 by Nicola Salmoria and the MAME Team ... Such ROMs, like any other commercial software, are ... Distribution of MAME together with ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Most ridiculous auction ever perhaps?
    ... You are in 100% violation of the MAME licence for selling a machine with ... MAME on it ... And somehow I think you consider "roms copied from the net" as "licenced ... I don't believe you are including a game board in the system ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)