Re: New RetroBlast Goodies: QuasiCON control panels!

FSogol thought about it a bit, then said...
> Kevin Steele <net-replyDEL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>after crossing the finish
> line at the Special Olympics proudly proclaimed:
>

> > FULL. DETAILS. ON. HOW. TO. ENTER. AT. RETROBLAST.COM.
> >
> > (You know, I've gotta cut back on these contests...you should see the
> > Inbox for contest @ retroblast.com!)
> >

> C'mon Kevin. Isn't that your fault? You don't have to advertise those
> contests. That way the odds of me winning will be increased.

You're absolutely right. Next time I'm going to just have a stealth
contest and pocket all the goodies myself. ;-)

Whoops...you just missed the entry deadline...

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Home Arcade News and Reviews