- From: "Sune Salminen" <salminen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 21:11:45 +0200
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
More NSS updates. This is mostly for MESS's benefit but nss_ncaa
from it too. [R. Belmont]
* SPC700: Fixed operand order for SBC to memory
* SNESHW: Implemented unknown DMA & HDMA modes
* SNESHW: Fixed SRAM sizing (used as protection in some games)
* SNESHW: Boosted interleave
* Fixed scroll registers to work like real hardware
* Fixed timing of OAM address reset and range/time over reset to better
match real hardware
* Fixed missing "break" for HDMA mode 5
* Fixed behavior of OLDJOYx registers when auto-read is enabled
Added filters back into the Scramble driver. [Hans Andersson]
Changed break/watchpoints in the new debugger to display in hex.
Updated usrintrf.c to work better with MESS. [Nathan Woods]
Merged ctribe machine driver with ddragon3. [Mamesick]
Improved Zip & Zap DIP switches. [Brian Troha]
Improved Egg Hunt DIP switches. [Brian Troha]
Fixed flipscreen in TC0100, which improves Liquid Kids. [Bryan McPhail]
Improved Metal Saver DIP switches. [Brian Troha]
Cleaned up merging of Jolly Card sets. [Roberta Fresca]
Updated 65816 and 37710 cores: [R. Belmont]
* Fixed both CPUs to set the data bank register to the destination on
* Some minor tweeks so the debugger works properly when the 65816 is
executing out of a read handler (as it always is for the SNES)
Filled in missing asteroids DIP switches. [Kevin Jonas]
Updates to the I386 core: [Ville Linde]
* Added i486, Pentium and Cyrix MediaGX CPUs
* Replaced the opcode tables with a dynamically built one
* Rewrote the cycle counting to support different CPUs
* Added page translation
* Tons of bugfixes
Also updated the SPI driver to work with these changes.
Cleaned up the taito_f2 driver: [Brian Troha]
* Converted what I could to port_include and port_modify
* Fixed a few rom names and standardized names add a PCB layout.
* Changed the sound CPU to 240000/6 and the YM2610 to 240000/3 as there
is no 16MHz OSC on the PCB. Only a 26.686 & 24.000 MHz chips.
Fixed inputs in vliner: [Mamesick]
Added some basic zooming support to the gstriker/twcup94 driver.
Improved accuracy of joystick types reported in -listxml. [Buddabing]
Added "Uptime" to the bookkeeping info displayed in the UI. [Aaron
Added new driver flag: GAME_SUPPORTS_SAVE, to indicate drivers which
save state support that is supposed to work. Attempting to save state on
a game without this flag will give a warning. Save state-related bugs
filed against drivers with this flag set. [Aaron Giles]
Removed the GAMEX and GAMEBX macros. The flags parameter has been moved
the GAME and GAMEB macros and these are used for all games. [Aaron
Converted a few more drivers over to using the new memory_configure_bank
calls. [Aaron Giles]
Added save state support to the Cinematronics vector sound hardware and
the Z80 CTC system. Also fixed QB3 banking when used with save states.
Marked all the games in cinemat.c with GAME_SUPPORTS_SAVE.
Added save state support to the TMS5220 chip. Added missing registers to
the 6800 core's save state. Cleaned up 6821 PIA initialization and save
state registration. Marked all the games in mcr.c with
Changed ui_popup to display longer by default for longer messages.
Added new option -autosave which automatically loads a game at startup
saves it at exit time for any game which is explicitly marked with
GAME_SUPPORTS_SAVE. For other games, this option has no effect. [Aaron
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Magic's 10 [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
Alpine Racer 2 (Ver. 97/01/10 17:10:59) [R. Belmont]
Dark Edge [Anonymous]
Metal Saver [David Haywood, Corrado Tomaselli]
New clones added
Bonanza Bros (Japan, Floppy) [David Haywood, Team Japump]
Scramble Spirits (Japan, Floppy) [David Haywood, Team Japump]
Ninja Kids (US) [Brian Troha]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Magic's 10 2 [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
Nuke a gay vegan whale for christ!
My band: www.secondnature.dk
[Remove the monkey to send mail]
- Prev by Date: PSP Mame
- Next by Date: Re: Happy birthday Eldio
- Previous by thread: PSP Mame
- Next by thread: Re: Is gauntleg playable in any emulator?