Mame32 Snapshot packs

Hey all, I'm looking for a package with as many snapshots in as possible, I
have quite a few, but I can't remember up until what version, really could
do with some for .99, but can I find them anywhere? can I f*ck! Anyone know
where to look for them? Ta muchly.

  • Re: Pattern Searching
    ... Hey guys there is a package called Text-Ngrams which solved my ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Pattern Searching
    ... Hey guys there is a package called Text-Ngrams which solved my ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Pattern Searching
    ... Hey guys there is a package called Text-Ngrams which solved my ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Poker Tourney contest winnings received!
    ... Hey Hutch- ... I received the package and it was wonderful. ... for 30 minutes smokes. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: OpenOffice slow under OBSD 4.1
    ... By that time the OBSD team will have worked out the wrinkles around the slow performance of OpenOffice. ... it's a better idea to help by testing snapshots and reporting real issues. ... i am so used to the OBSD installation process that i had some difficulties getting FreeBSD onto my test computer. ... I found the package installation in FreeBSD quite clumsy. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)