Re: Everything must go !!!

FSogol wrote:
MCR wrote:

conseit68 wrote:

Ok people...I have come into a good bit of parts that must go quickly.
As you can see, all items are priced to sell quick. All items are brand
new. Shipping costs can be combined and are based on weight and
distance of course :)

Where in world are you? USA (which state), Canada (which province) etc...

He's on the internet. ;)

LOL! Sorry, of course he is! how stupid am I ;-)

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

  • Re: Everything must go !!!
    ... conseit68 wrote: ... all items are priced to sell quick. ... All items are brand new. ... Shipping costs can be combined and are based on weight and ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Everything must go !!!
    ... conceit68 wrote: ... all items are priced to sell quick. ... All items are brand new. ... Shipping costs can be combined and are based on weight and ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Everything must go !!!
    ... MCR wrote: ... all items are priced to sell quick. ... All items are brand ... Shipping costs can be combined and are based on weight and ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • For Sale Ad: A long list of gear for sale! Corrected list. Forgot an item
    ... Brand new in the wrapper. ... Paid ... Will sell for $85. ... True Ames Surf Grass 10.25" fin. ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: Is there bike snobbery?
    ... I don't expect car dealers to sell motorbikes - even motorbikes from the ... same brand. ... car dealer. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)