Re: Happy birthday Sune!

* Sune Salminen Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
>> Happy birthday to Denmark! Happy birthday Sune!
>>
>> Have a good one and that this year works better for you than the
>> last years. :-)
>
> Yeah, me too. 2004 sucked majorly in many respects.
> 2005 is going quite well for me so far!
>
>> Here's the pie.
>
> cuts cake..
>
> *CHOMP*
>
> Looks like there's enough for everyone!

Urm, where? Looks like you ate it all. None for the kiddos? Shame on
you daddy ;)

Happy B-day you old goat.

--
David

  • Re: Happy birthday Sune!
    ... Andreas Kohlbach wrote: ... > Happy birthday to Denmark! ... Happy birthday Sune! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Happy birthday Sune!
    ... > Andreas Kohlbach wrote: ... >> Happy birthday to Denmark! ... Happy birthday Sune! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: Happy birthday Sune!
    ... >Andreas Kohlbach wrote: ... >> Happy birthday to Denmark! ... Happy birthday Sune! ... The pie was very tasty...could have done with a little more of it tho ...
    (alt.games.mame)