Re: Hot sauce
- From: bbq <bbq936@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 01:06:50 -0500
On 8/14/2010 12:52 AM, Nick Cramer wrote:
bbq<bbq936@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:On 8/13/2010 1:36 PM, GregS wrote:What do all you use for hot ?
I smoke dry a combination of Jalapeño's, Serranos and Habaneros. I
usually use lump and some hickory chunks. Takes about 12 hours.
Grind them up and use in chili, salsa and other things. A little goes a
Yowza. Good on pizza, too. Did you say, "A little goes a long way?"
A little goes a long way.
I am glad you said that. Nothing like a pleased recipient, giving a testimonial ..
- Prev by Date: Re: "WTF? You can't run out of nuggets!"
- Next by Date: Re: Lee, Stormmee
- Previous by thread: Re: Hot sauce
- Next by thread: Re: Hot sauce