Re: Great American Barbecue Contest 2010 Photos
- From: "Kent" <aka.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 16:16:45 -0700
"Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidnits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
That'l put you in the same category as a politician. You don't want to do
hrbrickerNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx <hrbrickerNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5-Aug-2010, "Nunya Bidnits"
Here's another competition photo set from the Great American. We
there for meat, but we kicked ass in the six side dish and wings
competitions, including second overall for side dishes. (Official
contest pages are at www.thinkbbq.com .)
Brick, note the deep fried panko and hot wings and deep fried roasted
My full barbecue photostream is at
That is some fine looking grub Marty. I wish I could have been there
to sample the wares and present an upfront and personal opinion. From
what I can surmise, you need inside information about the judges.
What a great idea about the judges. Maybe with the help of a hooker and a
couple mini-cams, we can finally take home a grand prize!
- Prev by Date: Re: Eye of Round Roast
- Next by Date: Re: Maverick ET-84HH Voice Alert Digital Thermometer
- Previous by thread: Re: Great American Barbecue Contest 2010 Photos
- Next by thread: Re: Eye of Round Roast