Re: Great American Barbecue Contest 2010 Photos
- From: "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidnits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 08:11:13 -0500
hrbrickerNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx <hrbrickerNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5-Aug-2010, "Nunya Bidnits"
Here's another competition photo set from the Great American. We
there for meat, but we kicked ass in the six side dish and wings
competitions, including second overall for side dishes. (Official
contest pages are at www.thinkbbq.com .)
Brick, note the deep fried panko and hot wings and deep fried roasted
My full barbecue photostream is at
That is some fine looking grub Marty. I wish I could have been there
to sample the wares and present an upfront and personal opinion. From
what I can surmise, you need inside information about the judges.
What a great idea about the judges. Maybe with the help of a hooker and a
couple mini-cams, we can finally take home a grand prize!
- Prev by Date: Re: Chiavetta's Barbecue Marinade???
- Next by Date: Re: Raytown MO Barbecue Competition
- Previous by thread: Re: Great American Barbecue Contest 2010 Photos
- Next by thread: Re: Great American Barbecue Contest 2010 Photos