Re: Bless me Father
- From: bbq <bbq936@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 20:14:03 -0500
On 7/26/2010 9:29 AM, Nunya Bidnits wrote:
bbq<bbq936@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:for I have sinned. I have said Baby Back ribs are better then Spares.
At the right sale price, I don't think I am wrong.
What is the penance for a barbecue cook to go against the thoughts of
many barbecue cooks? I will accept my penance.
For more information on my sin, see ABF.
I prefer the flavor of spares. Baby backs aren't bad, of course, but I'm
willing to pay $1-2 less per lb. and cook an hour longer for spares.
Like many others I can't see binary NGs. The ISPs colluded to nearly
exterminate free binary access. There are a number of free photo sites which
are far more useful than any mishmash of disconnected image posts.
Marty send me an e-mail address. I can tell you how to access the binary NG, not free, but nearly free. My address works..
- Prev by Date: Re: Bless me Father
- Next by Date: Re: Bless me Father
- Previous by thread: Re: Bless me Father
- Next by thread: Re: Bless me Father