Re: Bacon Fat

On Jul 24, 7:29 am, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:
tutall <tut...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

clippage

pico de gallo powder

???? Powder?

Have I missed something, or is that a typo??

You're missing out. There's a couple of variations, the two most
popular are lemon or lime,
You can use it when making salsa of course, but it's popularly used to
sprinkle on any variety of sliced fruits. Found in most of the local
markets.

http://www.fiestaspices.com/index.asp?page=picodegalloconlimon
http://www.texmex.net/Products/picodegallo.htm
http://www.mexgrocer.com/8950.html

  • Re: Rapture fail
    ... David Friedman wrote: ... provides a good example of how exaggerated the popular view was. ... You're not missing much. ... I think it is possible for a nuclear war to wipe out all ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: CRC32
    ... Many thanks Dick, very good job. ... There are many variations on CRC32 (two or three are popular, ... For example the CCITT CRC32 is the most popular. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: CRC32
    ... There are many variations on CRC32 (two or three are popular, ... You need to specify what algorithm is being ... For example the CCITT CRC32 is the most popular. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Do we have educational IDEs?
    ... Thomas G. Marshall wrote: ... popular has this thing been that I've had to force myself to use it to see if there really is something that I was missing. ... I've hated it from the beginning till now, and every stinking day in between, but am so afraid that I must be missing something that I still use /only/ either it or a non-IDE vi-javac-java-repeat cycle. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: The OTHER March Madness
    ... It's too bad basketball is more popular then hockey. ... know what they're missing. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)