Re: Ketchup Tips

In article <i22466$g1l$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, zekfrivo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (GregS) wrote:
In article <i223cb$41k$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Nunya Bidnits"
<invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<clip everything>

A two month long thread on ketchup in the barbecue NG? I feel violated!!!

;-)

MartyB

You know, Heinz was never my favorite ketchup, even though it was started in
the Burgh.
It does stick to fries better.

I like the runny stuff.

Saltless.

I need to get my brothers recipe for BBQ sauce again.
Something like Open Pitt, and ketchup, and some other sauce.
I'll get back.

greg

  • Re: Ketchup Tips
    ... GregS wrote: ... A two month long thread on ketchup in the barbecue NG? ... You know, Heinz was never my favorite ketchup, even though it was ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Ketchup Tips
    ... zekfrivo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (GregS) wrote: ... A two month long thread on ketchup in the barbecue NG? ... MartyB ... You know, Heinz was never my favorite ketchup, even though it was started in ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Ketchup Tips
    ... On 13-Jul-2010, zekfrivo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (GregS) wrote: ... You would probably put ketchup on hot dogs. ... I put ketchup on hot dogs and so do several million others. ... in Germany and folks tend to eat what they have. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: brauchbare Fertigbolo
    ... Tomatenmark, einen "hot" von Delikato mit ebenfalls 70 % Tomatenmark ... man Ketchup einsetzen kann, ... Aber der normale Heinz ist auf jeden Fall ein Allrounder. ...
    (de.rec.mampf)
  • Re: Heinz Tomato Soup (Lobbying for a more diabetic friendly version)
    ... I never heard of Heinz soups. ... They're *lots* more than ketchup and baked beans. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)