Re: Ketchup Tips
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Jul 2010 22:38:12 GMT
"Stormmee" <rgrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
chill dude, its not that serious, at least it shouldn't be, Lee
"Sqwertz" <swertz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 19:31:06 GMT, GregS wrote:
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:08:31 GMT, GregS wrote:
Is it not stupid to eat fries that have been salted and add salted
You would probably put ketchup on hot dogs.
Are you trying to insult everyone here who puts ketchup (or chili,
or cheese, or mustard) on their hot dogs?
Because you just did.
I didn't mention chili, cheese or sauerkraut, because those are part of a
hot dog on a bun. Not something you put ON it, like ketchup and mustard!
Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Thank a Veteran! Support Our Troops!
http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
- Prev by Date: Re: Ketchup Tips
- Next by Date: Re: rabbits, partly ot
- Previous by thread: Re: Ketchup Tips
- Next by thread: Re: Ketchup Tips