Re: rabbits, partly ot
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Jul 2010 22:21:35 GMT
Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ . . . ]
I've never smoked rabbit. If it's domestic bunny and young and tender,
it gets southern fried. Wild bunny is tougher so it gets a long braise,
generally in a tomato based sauce.
Braised in a tomato based sauce, Rabbit Cacciatore!
Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Thank a Veteran! Support Our Troops!
http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
- Prev by Date: Re: rabbits, partly ot
- Next by Date: Re: Ketchup Tips
- Previous by thread: Re: rabbits, partly ot
- Next by thread: Re: rabbits, partly ot