Re: Charcoal Chimney
- From: bbq <bbq936@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 05:04:28 -0500
On 7/2/2010 10:19 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
I think ....
There's your problem. You need to drop this whole Souse vide
thing. It's just confusing you.
If you're not going to take advice or criticism from us, why are
you posting here? If you want to "think" out load, do it
I was thinking the same thing. He has "aging" a steak to tenderness and "grilling" a steak to tenderness confused.
Agree, "thinking" is his problem. Maybe we can design/invent a barbecue chip for him. Current designs need to be changed though. These types of chips are designed to be inserted in a brain type area above the shoulders. He is missing that.
The "new and improved barbecue brain chip" available in November, just for Kent (and his family)..
- Prev by Date: Re: OT/ IT'S A MAN THING
- Next by Date: Re: Charcoal Chimney
- Previous by thread: Re: Charcoal Chimney
- Next by thread: Re: Charcoal Chimney