Re: Price alert: Beef tenderloin at Costco
- From: ceed <cdposter-usenet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 18:41:58 -0500
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:11:46 -0500, Sqwertz <swertz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:32:21 -0500, ceed wrote:
No, I they were not that big. I would assume around 8 lbs.
That's waaaay too much. I've never seen an 8lb bag of Rancher. I
think they're at least 18lbs.
Okay, I'll check the freezer and get back. I may be wrong :)
I need to pick up something today. Hopefully CostCo has something
decent because I'm getting a couple pork butts there as well. I
don't buy butts from HEB any more - CostCo pork is 5x better.
I don't know - cause they give it beer and massage it daily? I'm
sure CostCo has a different feed program and higher standards than
the mass-market supermarket pork. You can taste the difference
between HEB pork and CostCo pork, no doubt about that. I went
back to CostCo pork a year ago after a 9 year hiatus and I
realized I forgot what pork tasted like until then.
Interesting. I've gotta check it out then I guess.
- Prev by Date: Re: Glacier-ribs?
- Next by Date: Re: Price alert: Beef tenderloin at Costco
- Previous by thread: Re: Price alert: Beef tenderloin at Costco
- Next by thread: Re: Price alert: Beef tenderloin at Costco