Re: "Did I miss anything...?"
- From: Steve Calvin <calvins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:04:25 -0400
Big Jim wrote:
> He was looking pretty good. Had his new Lady with him last night.
> They will be at the cooking today. Howard Bricker just called and he
> is already at the park where we are cooking.
Great - glad he found someone and is doing well.
> Our meal last night was prepared by Ginger the BBQ Girl and was most
> excellent. Cajun theme. Gumbo and rice, a sweet potato salad homemade > (by her) Aundoulle and Boudan. A lemon cake and fresh homemade
> blackberry cobbler.
> All damn good.
Sounds like you guys had some good eats!
- Prev by Date: Quantity suggestions (pulled pork for 200 sandwiches)
- Next by Date: REQ: - Califone - PLease
- Previous by thread: Re: "Did I miss anything...?"
- Next by thread: Eating