Re: "Did I miss anything...?"
- From: "Big Jim" <bigjim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 08:32:03 -0400
"Steve Calvin" <calvins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Big Jim wrote:
Thaniks in advance....TFM is MIA again. I hope he's OK.
"EVERYbody Eats when they come to MY house!"
I will see TFM tonight and tomorrow.
Bee"welcome back Pat"Jay
Say Hi to TFM for me Jim, he may or not recall our interactions in the
past during the bad times, but say hi anyhow ;-) And good to see you're
still kickin' CJ!
He was looking pretty good. Had his new Lady with him last night. They
will be at the cooking today. Howard Bricker just called and he is already
at the park where we are cooking.
Our meal last night was prepared by Ginger the BBQ Girl and was most
excellent. Cajun theme. Gumbo and rice, a sweet potato salad homemade (by
her) Aundoulle and Boudan. A lemon cake and fresh homemade blackberry
All damn good.
- Prev by Date: Re: Mass market bbq sauce.
- Next by Date: Re: "Did I miss anything...?"
- Previous by thread: Re: "Did I miss anything...?"
- Next by thread: Re: "Did I miss anything...?"