Re: Searing beef on a grill

probably a paragraph in the ADA law for that one, Lee
"Nick Cramer" <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Granby" <spaz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No but you can get a gun permit, better make it a scatter gum if you
want your best chance. Back to the food.
"Stormmee" <rgrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
lol...
-Storrmmee is the cat... I, Lee, on the other hand don't, the state of
IL. doesn't give drivers liscenses to people who qualify for a Dog
Guide, she was being a smartee pants, LOL, Lee
[ . . . ]

Scattergun. Marksmanship for the visually impaired! ROTFL

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

  • Re: Your Grocers Worst Nightmare!
    ... but it isn't low ash enough, ... Generic pet food is a really bad thing. ... a mile to get them, have a male cat who has had crystals, he also has ... monthly meat consumption, not really but it feels like it, Lee ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Great Builders!
    ... and Barbie must have a man slave, she definitely prefers DH to me, she is ... just get to talk to Lee, Matte, OEJ or Barbie is always butting in on the ... It transpired that he'd lost his 18 year old cat 3 weeks ago to cancer ... hard stray tabby boy called Duggan who I trapped on the weekend... ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: that bitch!!!
    ... Glad she is back in the penthouse. ... The cat box went ... living room, I hear him hiss... ... she couldn't possibly be in the house at this point, Lee ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: What concerns me is...
    ... business to find the right kinds of shelters... ... Lee ... however I just don't understand how someone can own a cat... ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: ot breif rant
    ... that is most amusing, and i don't post under any aliasses, in fact the only ... screen name with the passing of a cat to another cat... ... lol, Lee ...
    (rec.food.cooking)