Re: Searing beef on a grill
- From: "Stormmee" <rgrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:32:46 -0500
probably a paragraph in the ADA law for that one, Lee
"Nick Cramer" <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Granby" <spaz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No but you can get a gun permit, better make it a scatter gum if you
want your best chance. Back to the food.
"Stormmee" <rgrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
-Storrmmee is the cat... I, Lee, on the other hand don't, the state of
IL. doesn't give drivers liscenses to people who qualify for a Dog
Guide, she was being a smartee pants, LOL, Lee
[ . . . ]
Scattergun. Marksmanship for the visually impaired! ROTFL
Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
- Prev by Date: Re: Mass market bbq sauce.
- Next by Date: Re: Searing beef on a grill
- Previous by thread: Re: Searing beef on a grill
- Next by thread: Re: Searing beef on a grill