Re: Searing beef on a grill

No but you can get a gun permit, better make it a scatter gum if you want
your best chance. Back to the food.
"Stormmee" <rgrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
lol...
-Storrmmee is the cat... I, Lee, on the other hand don't, the state of IL.
doesn't give drivers liscenses to people who qualify for a Dog Guide, she
was being a smartee pants, LOL, Lee
"tutall" <tutall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

does stormee drive, lee? dale