Re: On horizontal pits

In article <4bc2a3dc$0$23565$ec3e2dad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Brick" <hrbricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Huh. I've been known to soak my grates in a large tub of Ajax dish soap.
--
Peace! Om

That's probably the best way Om, but I don't have a large enough tub, so
I make do with what I have. (My shed is too full of useless trash to make
room for anything that I might possibly have a use for)

--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)

Lowe's sells shallow ones for lining wheelbarrows for mixing concrete.
I also use them as jumbo litter boxes as the cats seem to like them
better!
--
Peace! Om

 Only Irish  coffee provides in a single glass all four  essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar  and fat. --Alex Levine
.