Re: On horizontal pits

In article <20100411043634.866$IK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <20100411002045.325$5v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Omelet <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[ . . . ]
Interesting idea. :-) But like I said, the bricks have helped with
heat stability. That's especially handy when smoking as opposed to
BBQ'ing.

Hmmmm!

The heat sinks help. ;-)

I was hmmmming about smoking as opposed to BBQ'ing. Hmmmm!

From what I have learned here, there is a difference. :-)

Smoking, BBQ and grilling take place at different temps and in different
environments?
--
Peace! Om

"We're all adults here, except for those of us who aren't." --Blake Murphy

  • Re: On horizontal pits
    ... the bricks have helped with ... heat stability. ... That's especially handy when smoking as opposed to ... I was hmmmming about smoking as opposed to BBQ'ing. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: On horizontal pits
    ... the bricks have helped with ... heat stability. ... That's especially handy when smoking as opposed to ... I was hmmmming about smoking as opposed to BBQ'ing. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: On horizontal pits
    ... heat stability. ... That's especially handy when smoking as opposed to ... The heat sinks help. ... I was hmmmming about smoking as opposed to BBQ'ing. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: On horizontal pits
    ... the bricks have helped with ... heat stability. ... That's especially handy when smoking as opposed to ... I was hmmmming about smoking as opposed to BBQ'ing. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: On horizontal pits
    ... >> heat stability. ... The heat sinks help. ... I was hmmmming about smoking as opposed to BBQ'ing. ... Hmmmm! ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)