- From: "Pete C." <aux3.DOH.4@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:47:35 -0600
In article <4b61b5e5$0$22832$ec3e2dad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Pete C." <aux3.DOH.4@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Omelet" <ompomelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
A lot of the rednecks around here use converted natural gas tanks...
They are bigger. ;-)
Natural gas tanks are intestines. Propane tanks though, can be used.
Natural gas tanks converted to smokers would tend to need a crane to
open the lid and a forklift to load and unload the meat. Most LNG tanks
are pretty damned big, and the non-L NG tanks even bigger.
Ok, so nobody is perfect. <g> I've never owned one...
I deliberately bought an all electric house. I don't like gas
appliances... Grew up with them and learned to hate them!
I've got mostly electric, only the 5 burner cooktop of the dual fuel
range is gas (LP), the ovens are electric. This seems to be the optimum
- Prev by Date: Re: Just letting you know I'm here
- Next by Date: Re: Tamales
- Previous by thread: Re: BBQ-Oven..
- Next by thread: A rascal's web page