Re: electric smokers
- From: Nick Cramer <n_cramerSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Sep 2009 06:32:50 GMT
Desideria <desideria1313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:13:33 -0700, "Nonny" <somebody@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Un-Yawn" <onion@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The
temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a
slider instead of a knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty
simple and almost impossible to mess up.
. . . is that you, Mom?
Good response, Nonny. I've already got the so and so plonked, long
before he sent this.
As did I. He/she/it is in 'good' company!
Nick, KI6VAV. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/ Thank a Veteran!
Support Our Troops: http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten.
Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061
- Prev by Date: Re: Brisket opinions
- Next by Date: Re: Some funnies (BBQ/Grillin)
- Previous by thread: Re: electric smokers
- Next by thread: Re: electric smokers