Re: electric smokers

Desideria <desideria1313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:13:33 -0700, "Nonny" <somebody@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Un-Yawn" <onion@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

The Bradley would be great for visually impaired folk. The
temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a
slider instead of a knob. Likewise, the puck feed is pretty
simple and almost impossible to mess up.

[crap snipped]

. . . is that you, Mom?

<G>

Good response, Nonny. I've already got the so and so plonked, long
before he sent this.

As did I. He/she/it is in 'good' company!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

  • Re: electric smokers
    ... temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a slider instead of a knob. ... the puck feed is pretty simple and almost impossible to mess up. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: electric smokers
    ... temperature control, as I recall, on the standard model uses a ... slider instead of a knob. ... Puck you, nonny-mouse. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Custom scrollbar knob
    ... > My poor solution now is duplicate all the original classes related with ... dotted grip pattern of the slider's knob. ... Class MetalSliderUI has two instance variables which seem to be the ... orientation og the slider. ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: PETRO ?
    ... Ya, thanks, we got one on a truck to test. ... The knob or slider with the blue and red scale on your dash is attached to ... Every air conditioned vehicle in the world has one (a blend door, ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Image Sizes
    ... back down to the lowest resolution. ... Sorry for the obvious vagueness but all I can recall doing around the ... Click the Settings tab. ... Move the "Screen Resolution" slider one notch to the right. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)