Re: Salt Lick BBQ- Bergstrom Airport, Austin

On 30 Jul 2009 01:42:26 GMT, Nick Cramer wrote:

The only food I eat on flights is Vodka and orange juice.

Can of Bloody Mary Mix and a full glass of ice. And some Stroh 80.

-sw

  • Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Getr=E4nkerezept=28e=29_mit_Maraschino_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?gesucht=
    ... Kategorien: Beverages, Mixed drink ... Fill a mixing glass with cracked ice. ... Add gin, sour mix, and grenadine. ...
    (de.rec.mampf)
  • Re: Help w/physics problem
    ... Last night I mixed a drink in a tall glass with lots of ice. ... Global warming has turned into a new religion, ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Proselyting
    ... latest Ice Age, and it will continue to warm until we turnthe ... I think the Earth has been much warmer with none of the disasters ... Now fill the glass with water to the ... contents in a warm place. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Hamburgers are getting bigger in some establishments
    ... >> Btw I was referring to the glass full of ice as 'water' which is what ... > whatever drink it was with ice on the side. ... I drink water straight from the tap, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: teabagging cat
    ... Mae likes iced tea too. ... stuck her head down into the glass and started lapping up the tea. ... Senyah started yelling at her to stop, but Dulce Mae kept on until ... The cats like anything that has water at the top from melting ice. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)