Re: Salt Lick BBQ- Bergstrom Airport, Austin

On 30 Jul 2009 01:42:26 GMT, Nick Cramer wrote:

The only food I eat on flights is Vodka and orange juice.

Can of Bloody Mary Mix and a full glass of ice. And some Stroh 80.

-sw

  • Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Getr=E4nkerezept=28e=29_mit_Maraschino_?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?gesucht=
    ... Kategorien: Beverages, Mixed drink ... Fill a mixing glass with cracked ice. ... Add gin, sour mix, and grenadine. ...
    (de.rec.mampf)
  • Re: Help w/physics problem
    ... Last night I mixed a drink in a tall glass with lots of ice. ... Global warming has turned into a new religion, ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Proselyting
    ... I think the globe _has_ been warming since we left the bottom of the latest Ice Age, and it will continue to warm until we turnthe corner and headback down again. ... I think the Earth has been much warmer with none of the disasters forecast evident. ... Now fill the glass with water to the point that anymore will overflow the glass. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Proselyting
    ... latest Ice Age, and it will continue to warm until we turnthe ... I think the Earth has been much warmer with none of the disasters ... Now fill the glass with water to the ... contents in a warm place. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Hamburgers are getting bigger in some establishments
    ... >> Btw I was referring to the glass full of ice as 'water' which is what ... > whatever drink it was with ice on the side. ... I drink water straight from the tap, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)