Re: Independance Day Menu

kroger? fryer tuck? Lee
"Desideria" <desideria1313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:v0c555ho5tkia9bbvftanphflgpd2ap8nv@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 05:34:56 GMT, "Brick" <hrbricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 5-Jul-2009, Desideria <desideria1313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Assuming Denny likes a white Zin, you might like to try a Liebfraumilch
and or a Blue Nun. I like those and also I like some cheap table wines
particularly Paisano and the Carlo Rossi Burgandy. Truth be known
I'm a Peter Lore of wine. "They're all good".

I've been looking all over for a Liebfraumilch or Blue Nun, but they
don't seem to be available in this area (Seattle/Everett vicinity).

Desideria

  • Re: Independance Day Menu
    ... Assuming Denny likes a white Zin, you might like to try a Liebfraumilch ... I like those and also I like some cheap table wines ... I've been looking all over for a Liebfraumilch or Blue Nun, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Independance Day Menu
    ... Assuming Denny likes a white Zin, you might like to try a Liebfraumilch ... I like those and also I like some cheap table wines ... I've been looking all over for a Liebfraumilch or Blue Nun, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Independance Day Menu
    ... >Assuming Denny likes a white Zin, you might like to try a>Liebfraumilch ... >I'm a Peter Lore of wine. ... I've been looking all over for a Liebfraumilch or Blue Nun, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Independance Day Menu
    ... Assuming Denny likes a white Zin, you might like to try a Liebfraumilch ... I'm a Peter Lore of wine. ... I've been looking all over for a Liebfraumilch or Blue Nun, ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Independance Day Menu
    ... and or a Blue Nun. ... I like those and also I like some cheap table wines ... I like Rose; ... Some people are offence kleptomaniacs -- whenever they see ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)