Re: What do y'all think of this?
- From: Desideria <desideria1313@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:53:30 -0700
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:23:22 -0700, hophead <alpha@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <0010c6f0$0$1250$c3e8da3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
You know, I feel like some kind of Philistine admitting this here, but I
pretty much use briquettes exclusively in my WSM because I've found that
I can't get enough lump in there to keep it going over night. And (now
that I'm confessing) I often use the dreaded Kingsford.
Yep. My name is "John" and I am a Kingsford user.
I don't have much choice: in my market I've got about 3 brands of
briquettes and one brand of lump (Royal Oak). That's it. And I figured
that well, if it's good enough for the good folks at the Virtual Bullet
site, it's probably OK to use.
I don't see any problem with you using what you wish, though my choice
is Royal Oak. I have a Weber Genesis and a small cast-iron Lodge grill
(kinda like a hibachi, but Denny doesn't call it that & since he gave
it to me I consider his wishes).
- Prev by Date: Re: What do y'all think of this?
- Next by Date: Re: First brisket of my life-Wish me luck
- Previous by thread: Re: What do y'all think of this?
- Next by thread: Re: What do y'all think of this?