Re: BBQ'ing Short Ribs on a Kettle

Desideria <desideria1313@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Dave Bugg" <davebugg2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
"Dave Bugg" <davebugg2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Granby wrote:
I am sorry about top posting but, if you are blind, or nearly so,
finding the last line of the last post with a screen reader can be a
pain. Takes forever too. There is another lady who reads here and,
if she ever posts, she will top post too, for the same reason. I
really don't have that much to say anyway. I do enjoy this group
and have learned a lot from you all.

I am glad you are here; I really am. I find top-posting too time
consuming to untangle which post the top-poster is responding to. It
places the response out of context to that which is being responded
to. I just wanted you to know by kilfiling your posts, it is without
malice. There are no hard feelings on my part, but it (top-posting)
is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

I take it, from your post, that you have kf'd Granby, Dave.

Reluctantly.

Unfortunately, Dave has me killfiled as well just under the general
'posting from a gmail address'. It's a bummer, since I know he has
nothing against me personally and I rather like him. ;-(

It seems we all have different criteria for deciding who to kf and why.
Similarly, we all have different criteria for deciding who to keep around
and why. "Is a puzzlement."

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

  • Re: BBQing Short Ribs on a Kettle
    ... Takes forever too. ... consuming to untangle which post the top-poster is responding to. ... There are no hard feelings on my part, but it (top-posting) ... I take it, from your post, that you have kf'd Granby, Dave. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Numbers 08 Added In iWork 08
    ... >> Perhaps you didn't read all of my previous post before responding. ... I really don't care how you Mactards ... >>>> The true ass is you Dave. ... >> Don't pretend to be innocent Dave. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Top Posts?
    ... > I didn't say I'd killfile someone for top-posting, it takes a lot to get ... > after it's been pointed out to them that top-posting is illogical and lazy ... someone is responding to someone responding to someone responding to ... And on message boards, dont tell me that you read the first message, ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Just wondering
    ... preaches against drinking, and believes that his drinking isn't a problem. ... For instance, a hypocrite is someone who continues to post about Rocky, preaches against posting about Rocky, and believes, as you do, Scott, that his posting about Rocky isn't a problem. ... >>> who people are responding to and when you see the same idiot's name ... > Dave Smith has responded to "the idiot" Dave Ruff lots of times and we> all ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Numbers 08 Added In iWork 08
    ... Perhaps you didn't read all of my previous post before responding. ... I really don't care how you Mactards behave. ... Give it up Dave. ... can say to someone who disagrees with you is to call them a Mactard. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)