Re: OT - Cookbook score
- From: RegForte <reg@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 21:59:38 -0700
On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 12:35:06 -0700, Theron wrote:
What editiono do you have? The older edition by Prosper Montegne is hard to understand. The newer edition, publilshed in the eighties, I think, edited by Jennifer Lang is an excellent reference book.
Please tell us, Ed: Have you ever brined meat in a cooler in your
I just may keep this up until you finally admit you're our former
Kent... It's fine if you want to turn over a new leaf, but you
don't need to lie about it.
Excerpt from a Theron post in ba.food:
It costs about $12 for a bottle that covers 120 bottles of
partially consumed wine at Bev and More [Bowel and Movement
in our home. We don't really like that store].
That settles it as far as I'm concerned. The Sqwertzoid is spot
- Prev by Date: Re: HELP Please: Sand in WSM
- Next by Date: Re: BBQ ARMS
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Cookbook score
- Next by thread: Re: OT - Cookbook score