Re: Sweet Corn

"VegA" <jiuniver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:jj5q45tmh8jhatl033crddqa2na6m4f7kt@xxxxxxxxxx
We, at my household, love sweet corn grilled over mesq. The mesq.
just seems to sweeten the already sweet corn. Some of the kernels turn
brown and black which just adds sweetness.

Now here comes the question.

Anyone here ever smoke corn? I mean low and slow, say 220 degrees
using wood?

I already soak the corn for about 2-3 hours prior to grilling it.

I plan on trying this over the week end. Till then, what say ye?

--

" Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous

Please report back with the results. We do ours husk on over indirect heat on the grill.

--
Nonny

.. . . on a darned diet
and ready to chew off
my own elbows.

  • Re: Ethanol from corn more enviro-faggot pipe dreaming
    ... switchgrass can be converted to fuels and chemicals. ... Iowa State's Robert C. Brown will tell a U.S. Senate committee on ... Wednesday, April 26, that corn and soybeans won't be able to produce ... Senate committee next week. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Ethanol from corn more enviro-faggot pipe dreaming
    ... switchgrass can be converted to fuels and chemicals. ... Iowa State's Robert C. Brown will tell a U.S. Senate committee on ... Wednesday, April 26, that corn and soybeans won't be able to produce ... Making ethanol from corn shouldn't be the ultimate goal of the ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Ethanol from corn more enviro-faggot pipe dreaming
    ... Iowa State's Robert C. Brown will tell a U.S. Senate committee on ... Wednesday, April 26, that corn and soybeans won't be able to produce ... Making ethanol from corn shouldn't be the ultimate goal of the ... country's renewable fuels industry, Robert C. Brown will tell a U.S. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Down & dirty
    ... >> Brown the onion & add the frozen corn ... the empty black beans can. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Tins or packets.........Re: How do you eat corn?
    ... it's quite obvious the corn is dried since the husks are brown. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)