Re: Round 2: Here I go Again

Janet Wilder wrote:
HEB had pork butts for $1 a pound so I bought a 7.5 pound one.

Here in Austin the pork spares are $1/lb this week.

According to the directions on the AFB FAQ, I'd need 11.25 hours for a 7.5 butt, which is way, way too much food for 2 people, so I'm halving it and freezing half. Half should take about 5 hours.

More like 7 hours.

-sw

  • Re: Round 2: Here I go Again
    ... a 7.5 butt, which is way, way too much food for 2 people, so I'm halving it and freezing half. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Round 2: Here I go Again
    ... butt, which is way, way too much food for 2 people, so I'm halving it and freezing half. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Funny Fridge Fermostat
    ... A *freezer* is designed to arrest deterioration. ... Kept to long, some food will not tast as they should, but they shouldn't ... A *fridge* is just a cooled larder - a relatively cool place. ... You don't want any part of a fridge to reach freezing - that would ruin ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Talk to some hikers
    ... I geta state health card. ... I get food stamp and the card id good too. ... butt I got a state health card and paper work that says they well pay. ... because swirly and her not watch the news...... ...
    (rec.running)