Re: Hawaiian Que

Zz Yzx wrote:
He says we're going to do a "real" luau, not one of "those tourist ones". Now, what's the diff? Hell, I don't know but I'm really looking forward to it!

The "real" (pre-european) Hawaiian fair is raw fish, taro root, and
other vegetables. The Europeans brought pigs, cows, Norfolk pines, a
musical instrument that was adapted to become the ukelele (the
Porteguese, I think), disease and othe rpestilence, &tc.

-zZ

ok, if that's it, then I'm freekin' OUT. Ain't NFW I'm eating raw fish. Sorry but it's just not happening. I know the two other people going won't either. <BLECH>

I want PIG! :D
.