Re: just back from Austin

Sqwertz wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski <esp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Corky's Cole Slaw
-serves 6

1 med. head green cabbage, shredded
2 TBS celery seeds

I could never put that much celery seed into a head of cabbage's
worth of cole slaw. That's a shitload of celery seed. I would use
at most a teaspoon and it would be crushed.

I would agree. I go pretty light on the celery seed as it can get
bitter.

Brian

won't shut up.

  • Re: just back from Austin
    ... Edwin Pawlowski wrote: ... head green cabbage, shredded ... worth of cole slaw. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Cole Slaw
    ... Here is the recipe for cole slaw from Corky's in Memphis. ... head green cabbage, shredded ... TBS celery seeds ... Mix remaining ingredients in another. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)