Re: just back from Austin

Sqwertz wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski <esp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Corky's Cole Slaw
-serves 6

1 med. head green cabbage, shredded
2 TBS celery seeds

I could never put that much celery seed into a head of cabbage's
worth of cole slaw. That's a shitload of celery seed. I would use
at most a teaspoon and it would be crushed.

I would agree. I go pretty light on the celery seed as it can get

won't shut up.
-- Dorothy Gambrell (

Relevant Pages

  • Re: just back from Austin
    ... Edwin Pawlowski wrote: ... head green cabbage, shredded ... worth of cole slaw. ...
  • Re: Cole Slaw
    ... Here is the recipe for cole slaw from Corky's in Memphis. ... head green cabbage, shredded ... TBS celery seeds ... Mix remaining ingredients in another. ...