Re: regarding sauces

=?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= <hillbillyboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Steve Calvin" <calvins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Desideria wrote:
<snip>

I personally like to just keep slamming the peppers.

Well, watch yer mail, hillbilly. You've got a pleasant surprise comin'!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

  • Re: Diabetic aspririn use in doubt
    ... Nick. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families! ... I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Sausages
    ... Nick. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families! ... I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War. ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Archimedes Cattle Problem
    ... Nick. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families! ... I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War. ...
    (comp.lang.basic.misc)
  • Re: Whats happening??
    ... That hillbilly sure knows his pork! ... Nick. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families! ...
    (alt.food.barbecue)
  • Re: Israel finally defends itself
    ... safety in Damascus. ... Nick. ... Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families! ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)