- From: Denny Wheeler <dennyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:20:33 -0700
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:07:16 -0700, Desideria
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:23:29 -0700 (PDT), pops <10ERusers@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm heading to Austin with a day or so to spare and a car towards the
end of the month. I think I already know a lot of the Q places where I
could go eat (I'm from Seattle, so any genuine Texas BBQ is a treat)
but I'm looking for places I could go where I could see as many high
end smokers as possible. I'm looking for tips on how they're designed
as I have a 24x60" air tank waiting to be made into a smoker.
It's pretty easy to find places on the Web that talk about how to cook
BBQ. Places where they discuss matters of smoker design intelligently
are much fewer.
posting from google due to Verizon's abysmal ignorance of reality
Yep, you're from Seattle, and we all's supposed to get together
sometime! (you, Denny and me)
Grant's kind-of in the middle for us. He's in Kirkland.
Say when and where and how--feel free to email me as my addie is
And we gotta go over to that island visible from your windows and find
"Every single religion that has a monotheistic god
winds up persecuting someone else."
(not as curmudgeonly as I useta be)
- Prev by Date: Re: Smoked Jalapenos Recipe? (Big Jim, you there?)
- Next by Date: Re: Smoked Jalapenos Recipe? (Big Jim, you there?)
- Previous by thread: Re: Austin?
- Next by thread: Re: Austin?