Re: Two 2lb pork spare ribs - too small?
- From: Denny Wheeler <dennyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:50:41 -0700
On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:40:14 -0700 (PDT), Paul the Q noob
understand. I was asking 3-4 hours because I wanted to know since
these racks are 2lbs each, do they still need the same length of time?
I guess about 2 or 2.5 hours in i will check for doneness.
Also - do i need to flip the ribs at all? or just cook meatside up?
I poretty much don't turn ribs over--but then I usually have 'em on
edge in a rib rack.
I'd say 2 1/2 hours would be a reasonable first check--but don't get
eager. My view--can't speak for others on this--is that ribs are much
more likely to suffer if undercooked than overcooked.
"Every single religion that has a monotheistic god
winds up persecuting someone else."
(not as curmudgeonly as I useta be)
- Prev by Date: Re: Is rotisserie (device) really worht it?
- Next by Date: Re: BBQ Sauce Recipe
- Previous by thread: Re: Saying something nice
- Next by thread: Re: Two 2lb pork spare ribs - too small?