Re: opinion about char-griller
- From: "Brick" <hrbricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:39:59 GMT
On 10-Mar-2008, Tutall <tutall@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
X-Received-Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:09:33 EDT (nwrddc02.gnilink.net)
On Mar 10, 8:45 am, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
. Cleaning the firebox of ash down to the metal after every
use will prolong the life of the steel.
MartyB in KC
Seriously, do you really do this or know anyone who does?
I sure don't, but I'm about to complete year five with my NB Silver. It
isn't 1/4", but it's a little heavier then most I think. Of course it looks
awful because I burnt the powder coat off very early on. I expect to
get at least another year out of my NBS. It has a roof over it, but is not
otherwise protected from the Florida elements.
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
- Prev by Date: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- Next by Date: Re: Making pulled pork in a 22 inch Weber kettle charcoal grill.
- Previous by thread: Re: opinion about char-griller
- Next by thread: Re: opinion about char-griller